- Post these here meme rules on your blog.
- Tell six quirky - yet boring and unspectacular - details about yourself.
- Tag six other folk to follow and post these rules.
- Go to each of the tagged folk's blogs and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Here are the six quirky - yet boring and unspectacular - details about me:
- I can wriggle my ears and dance my little toes out sideways and back without moving my other toes.
- Despite being good at dancing, my ears have no lobes.
- When I'm not hitting the fags too hard I can vocalise a note that sounds like a bicycle horn.
- I have flat feet and a double curvature of the spine.
- When I was ten and heard that my cat, Tabby, had died I fainted in my cereal bowl.
- When I was a kid, my father, a brick cleaner, would take my brother and I to the ballet and the opera.
Here are the six quirky and spectacular folk that I've (potentially) infected:
- I'm tagging Julie ...because I admire her grace and beauty.
- I'm tagging Chris ...because he's cool.
- I'm tagging Sonic Yootha ...because she's a hot BBox star.
- I'm tagging Simpleposie ...because she knows how to ask a good question.
- I'm tagging Her Royal Whoreness ...because her polemic bites me.
- I'm tagging Chuck ...because you should always remember the folk that rooted for you when you were just starting out.